Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tha' Great North West






I have the week of April 13 off, which also happens to be my birthday, so happy birthday to me!


On the 14th I'm off to the Pacific Northwest, Oregon to be exact. My dear friend Karen, better known to boxers the world over as esmereldaofthesplendidbuccaneers is living out there these days as opposed to the family homestead in Beautiful Western Colorado. We'll drive north from the Medford area up to Salem and meet up with some local boxers from Eugene who are going to host us with the mostess. Then we'll drive down the gorgeous coast, doing some more boxing along the way. I'll find a few and plant a couple. Or three. I've been to northern California but never this far up the coast so I'm really looking forward to this trip! And Karen and I haven't seen each other in way too long! The tripod is coming with me so there will be photo opportunities galore! Stay tuned!




No comments: