Monday, November 12, 2007

The Ongoing Adventures of The Boxing Broads

Thus far the Boxing Broads have confined their adventures to Pennsylvania. A certain wooden picnic table in a certain state park bears the scars and Gettysburg may never be the same, especially a certain bus driver who shall remain nameless. The names and faces change from time to time but the goal remains the same......boxing, fun, good friends, good food, laughter, and more laughter. There's a lot of laughter. Really. A lot. All the time. The Swedish Egg Coffee flows freely and the table is always strewn with stamps, ink pads, various logbooks, and clues of nearby boxes.


Alcohol is never consumed. I also have a bridge here in Gotham that I can let you have for a song. Credit report required.

From time to time I will share the Boxing Broads' adventures with you, the letterboxing public. Names may be changed to protect the innocent.
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I prefer using the term Broads :D

Just a suggestion, you should stay away from the gray or lighter colors for lettering. Also you may was to left justify your text for a cleaner look.

Unknown said...

Yes Nathan. Thank you Nathan. I'm still playing around with it. I know the text is too light. I was changing backgrounds, forgot to change text. I'm not finished with setting this up yet.